International Understanding Day - Evergreen J.I.C

Hey guys ! Here comes the International Understanding Day of SMK Aminuddin Baki !

And this year, our theme is " Evergreen J.I.C!". J.I.C represents three countries which are Jamaica, Italy and China!

Let us not forget the word ‘ Evergreen ’ in our theme. These 3 countries all have their respective environmental issues that requires immediate attention. Thus, we will be collaborating with Pertubuhan Pelindung Khazanah Alam Malaysia ( PEKA ) to help raise funds and awareness about the environment problems that we are currently facing in Malaysia.
Wait no more! Book your tickets and hop onto the express train heading for SAB IU 2013 and learn the facts, cultures and specialties of Jamaica, Italy and China! Get ready to be amazed and astounded by us!

The details of our event are as follow :-
Theme : Evergreen J.I.C!
Date : 25th May 2013
Time : 1 : 30pm – 5 : 30pm ( Registration starts at 1.00pm )
Venue : Dewan Bestari SMK Aminuddin Baki
Ticket Price: RM 15
Dress Code : Strictly decent/formal (Please note this will be enforced)
No jeans, mini-skirts, singlets, etc.
Polo shirts and black jeans are allowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment